AUTHOR: kari leach TITLE: Hi everybody! DATE: 8/20/2010 04:16:00 AM ----- BODY:
 I got my Stampin' Up catalog a couple of weeks ago and wowie wow, do I LOVE IT!  I can't wait to start.   I need to figure out how to start posting pictures and videos to my blog.  Quite honestly, half my readers tell me my blog is boring.  I know, hard to believe that I said that to myself, but at least I am honest.  The other half of my readers are quite encouraging...Thanks Bert!!!  Well, that's all for now.  I am going to insert some pictures of cards I made....I hope.  These aren't Stamin' Up products.  Most of the paper and stamps came from Close to My Heart.

This one is called "Hello Card" (I know...so clever)


This one is called "Sunny Side Up" because it reminds me of a fried egg.



Just had to stick this one in to....the Bert's on a bike ride.  Meagan's up there somewhere too...she's just too fast for me!
----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Blogger kari leach DATE:8/31/2010 04:49:00 PM hello i love it ----- --------