AUTHOR: kari leach TITLE: DATE: 8/07/2010 06:56:00 AM ----- BODY:
Well friends, another week gone by.  Not much new to report. The summer is flying by, the kids will start school soon. 
Last Sunday, my friends, Susie and Tracy, and I took the kids up to an open house in Mt Horeb.  The open house was for a new scrapbook retreat and it was amazing!  I can't wait to go.  Susie booked the house for March 10 - 13, 2011.  Thanks Susie!!!!  Three weeks ago, Susie, Brenda, Pam and I went to a scrapbook retreat in the Dells and had a blast.  Unfortunately, poor Meagan and B2 were sick that weekend, so the family had no fun at all.  I felt terrible for them.  But I digress...this new house in Mt. Horeb was designed by the same person who owns the Dells retreat.  She designed it specifically for crafters wanting to get away for a long weekend of relaxation and fun.  You can find it on facebook by searching for Magnolia Ridge.  Check it out!!!!

Lets see...what is coming up this week.  I should receive my Stamin' Up catalog from the talented Dawn Griffith.  If you haven't seen her blog, you must!  She is amazing.  Her blog is called Dawn's Stamping Thoughts. (Google it and it will pop right up).  I am hoping to get some cards made, and finish my vacation digital scrapbook.  Other than that...just the usual.   Have a great week everyone!!!
----- --------