AUTHOR: kari leach TITLE: Happy Labor Day!!! DATE: 9/06/2010 03:12:00 PM ----- BODY:
So, this weekend, we actually had company (mwahahaha)!  Mom, Dad, Rusty, Megan, Lauren, Raechel, and Jake were all here for two days.  I love having my family come over.  We don't get to see them nearly enough.  The only problem is, when we get together, we have 5 very loud children (2 of which I am used to) running around...crazy!  But good crazy. It seems so quiet now, and we are enjoying our day off. I should be putting the house back together, but I am not.  Just enjoying the few hours we have left before going back to work.  Gotta support my stamping habit somehow.  Speaking of which, big week coming up...I am going to send in my Stampin' Up papers this week.  WooHoo!  I can't wait to start my own little business!  Then on Saturday, I am going to go scrappin with my buddies. Fun Fun!  Documenting the family history in pretty paper....ahhh...it just doesn't get much better....oh well, yes, of course, living and creating those memories with my family IS the best part. 
----- --------