AUTHOR: kari leach TITLE: Let the Fun Begin!!! DATE: 9/19/2010 05:36:00 AM ----- BODY:
Happy Sunday!!!  After a very long week at work, I arrived home to see my Stampin' Up boxes just waiting for me.  Ahhh!!!  Fun in a box...and I was so excited, I made this card yesterday.  Hope you like it. Here are the supplies I used:
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Basic Black.  Ink: Rich Razzleberry,VersaMark, Blender Pen.  Embossing Powder: Clear (forgot to put it in the picture-duh) and Silver. Stamps:Elegant Elements.   Adhesive: Stampin' Dimensionals and Snail
 Here's a tip....The little bird is popped up with a dimensional dot, and it is pretty fragile. So I smooshed it in some versamark and clear embossed the pretty little thing to give it some stability.  Which also makes it very shiny...NICE.  Next time I am going to emboss it before I cut it out. That little birdie was flying all over the place while I was heat setting it.  Too bad I haven't started making videos yet...I must have looked hilarious chasing that little paper bird around the table with the heat tool.  
----- --------